Click on the link below if you’d like to complete an online permit or certificate application :
Having problems submitting your online permit application? These tips can help you resolve the issue easily :
- Click on Sauvegarder sans envoyer (Save without sending) at the bottom of the application, note the tracking number, then go back to the home page and click on Rechercher une demande (Find an application) to reopen and complete it.
- Doublecheck that you’ve attached all the documents that some permit applications require.
- Make sure that the name* of the file you attach does NOT contain :
- special characters (*, !, @, etc.)
- underscoring ( _ )
* Name the file as simply as possible.
- If you get an error message, erase all attachments by clicking on the X after each one, then try again.
- Press CTRL + F5 to refresh the page and empty the cache.
- Try adding one attachment at a time instead of all at once.
- Check that your attachments don’t exceed the combined 15 MB size limit; if the limit is surpassed, you won’t be able to save and submit your application.
- Be sure you’ve completed all fields bearing as asterisk (*). If a required field has been left empty, you’ll see a note in red specifying the missing info.
- Try switching to another browser.
- If you’re using your phone or tablet to apply, try your laptop or desktop instead.
- Wait another day and try again.
For more help or information, feel free to contact the Environment and Urban Planning Service at 819-457-9400, extension 2315, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.